The Bay of Bengal resort sits on a spacious 14.3 acres of land. The resort is an artistic contemporary interpretation of the traditional and graceful Myanmar style, and the ultra-modern roof styling is specially designed to flood the resort with calming, filtered natural light.
Ngwe Saung is one of Myanmar's most accessible beaches, and is a leisurely, scenic four-hour drive from the capital, Yangon.
- Swimming Pool,Spa, Fisherman Bar, Sports and leisure,Beach Games,Kayak, Meeting Room, Business Center, Clinic, Gift Shop
In Room Facilities
- Individual Air-Condition, Hair Dryer, Telephone, Satellite TV, Mini Bar, Personal Safe, Spacious Open Deck
- Tea, Coffee Facilities, Complimentary Drinking Water, Torch Light, Umbrella, Bath Robe
- Bath Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion, Shower Cap, Detergent, Sanitary Bag,
- Hand Soap, Emery Board, Comb, Cotton bud,Tooth brush