Only a small part of the 1250 miles coastline of Myanmar is accessible to tourists. Ngapali is traditionally one of the most famous beaches in the country. On its long white shoreline you´ll still find more fishermen and natives than tourists.
The rich green forests’ of the Rakhine Yoma , rice fields, palm groves and fragrant flower gardens paint the picture of this fertile coast region of the Gulf of Bengal.
Discover the environment on a tour on land or water.
- Boat trips to the islands along the coastline or on the mangrove river.
- Fishing for tuna, barracuda or mackerel.
- Bird watching in the nearby forests.
- Hiking through woods, fields and villages.
- The 9-holes countryside Golf Course, a 20 minute drive away, provides breath taking views of the ocean and invites you to play a match in the cool of the morning.
- The people of Myanmar welcome you. Visit their native handicraft businesses, observe monks in their monasteries, farmers and fishermen at work and meet locals at the market.
Our local guides will be happy to accompany you.